bicycle front hub H04D Xenon 6 hole disc black 36 hole aluminum
Availability: In stock
Whether Marthon, Enduro, Dirt or harder MTB use. The hubs of the Xenon series are designed for all adventures off the road. The hub body is CNC routed from a single piece of hardened aluminum and thus guarantees a very high reliability. The sealed S&S bearings ensure the perfect run in any situation.
- original AUTHOR hub
- flanks turned off for optimal adjustment of the spokes
- 36 holes
- hub body aluminum 6061 T6 CNC routed
- Axis Aluminum 7075
- 6 Hole Disc Recording
- a double industrial ball bearing on the left and one on the right
- additional zero ring seal
- stable hub flange 3mm wide
- including quick releases
- Color: black
- OLD: 100mm
- Weight ca: 283 grams incl. Quick release
|Brakes||Disc brake (6-bolt)|
|Hub rear wheel||No|
|Hub front wheel||Without hub dynamo|
Any questions about the product?
You are still undecided or have questions about our products? We are happy to advise you!
Hotline: +49 3591 598890
or by mail: